CCCN Testing is now taking place at the Joseph Walker Williams Community Center. Tests are free to all Wayne, Oakland and Macomb county residents and there is no prescription needed.
To ensure that all residents have access to COVID-19 testing, the Coronavirus Community Care Network is operating a COVID-19 testing site at the Joseph Walker Williams Community Center, 8431 Rosa Parks Blvd. All tests will be conducted indoors. Testing will be open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Who can go to the CCCN drive thru testing site?
COVID-19 testing will be available by appointment to any resident of the tri-county region (Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb County). No prescription necessary.
Make an appointment
Call the CCCN Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
COVID-19 Drive Thru
Tri-County Residents: What You Should Know
• Appointment is required before coming to the Joseph Walker Williams Community Center.
• Must bring photo ID and proof of residency to appointment.
• No prescription is required.
• Call (313) 230-0505 to book your appointment.
• Under federal regulations, the city is required to bill insurance for any individuals tested who have insurance coverage. The fee to be billed, if insurance is available, for specimen collection is $25 and $56 for the lab test. Insurance coverage is not required for testing. If you do not have insurance, you will not be billed.