AMC Theatres partnered with the Autism Society to bring Sensory Friendly Films To metro Detroit.
AMC offers unique movie showings where they turn the lights up, and turn the sound down, so you can get up, dance, walk, shout or sing! The Sensory Friendly Film program is available on the second and fourth Saturday (family-friendly) and Wednesday evenings (mature audiences) of every month. Please check your local theatre listings for specific showtimes.
AMC Sensory Friendly Films 2022 Metro Detroit Theatres
- AMC Birchwood – 4350 24th Ave, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
- AMC Forum 30 – 44681 Mound Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan 48314
- AMC Livonia 20 – 19500 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan 48152
- AMC Star Gratiot – 35705 South Gratiot Ave., Clinton Twp, Michigan 48035
AMC Sensory Friendly Films 2022 Listings
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 7pm – Easter Sunday
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 10am – DC League of Super Pets
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 7pm – Bullet Train
- Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 10am – Minions: The Rise of Gru
For more information please visit https://www.amctheatres.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films