PsyGenics knows how difficult it can be to access resources, find support and achieve your vision of happiness. As your partner and guide towards greater self-advocacy, empowerment and personal responsibility, your Case Manager will:
- Assess your needs, wishes and desired outcomes.
- Develop an Individualized Plan of Service (IPOS).
- Connect you to the community resources you need to be successful.
- Provide ongoing coordination and monitoring of your Individualized Plan of Service.
- Ensure service and supports are as written and are being delivered to your satisfaction.
Through assessment your Case Manager and multi-disciplinary team will identify what is important to you and develop a person-centered care plan.
At PsyGenics, all supports and services are based on your preferences and goals. Working with an array of community partners, we connect you to resources such as recreational activities, social, housing, transportation, and employment services.
Our Case Managers are compassionate and motivated advocates, dedicated to assisting others achieve new levels of independence and community inclusion.
My family and I consider ourselves blessed to have found such a warm and inviting place with the most wonderful staff you could ever ask for. These people truly do care , from the receptionist knowing to turn off the cartoons when our oldest comes in all the way to the director coming out to greet everyone and ask about their days.
Nichol | Mother of children who receive services