At PsyGenics people will always come first. With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) now declared a global pandemic, we cannot help but to think of all those we know and care about in our community, including you, whom we have the privilege to serve. In order to protect the health and wellness of our consumers and staff, PsyGenics will:
- Ask routine screening questions at the front desk.
- Take your temperature upon arrival for your appointment,
- Wear gloves and/or scrubs.
- Sanitize therapeutic toys and rooms between consumers.
- Increase home visits for supports coordination, case management and therapy.
- Provide telehealth via phone and video conferencing for individuals who request it and for complex cases.
- Update consumers via mass text alerts.
Any other questions or concerns can be directed to our Chief Clinical Officer at 313-340-4442 ext 203. We appreciate your patience and encourage your feedback. We will get through this difficult time together.
COVID-19 Testing Resources
Please note: Testing criteria for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) has been expanded in Michigan to include individuals with mild symptoms and essential workers still reporting to work in person, whether they have symptoms or not. Please call the testing site or your health care provider before you go for testing.
Public Health Resources
Preparedness, awareness and education are key during these uncertain times to avoid panic. We strongly encourage everyone in the PsyGenics family to follow the guidelines of the CDC and public health officials. The latest information is available at www.michigan.gov/coronavirus and www.cdc.gov/coronoavirus.